Friday, September 26, 2008

Top 10 List

This is stealing Letterman's bit but I don't care. On the heels of yesterday's post I have a new one for today.
The Top Ten Best Things About Moving Back Home.
10. A Dishwasher that works.
9. A fire pit that I can illegally spark up anytime I want.
8. Remember I forgot something inside doesn't require taking an elevator up 5 stories.
7. Being as loud as I want without neighbors complaining.
6. 5 minute commute to work.
5. High Definion Television.
4. Gas grill that fires up in seconds.
3. Fake fireplace will keep me warm at night.
2. Two words: Speed Quarters
1. Two headed shower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the crapper phone.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to having you back. Cookies will be available if you still eat them.
Annie

Rickie Davies said...

Good call on the bathroom phone. My favorite place to make calls. And I forgot the TV in the shower. There is nothing like running late on a Saturday afternoon while the Badger game is going on, and being able to take a shower and not misss any of the game. It makes my showers take even longer. And you doesn't like a long shower.
Annie, I am fat and out of shape, so I am back on board with the cookies. Peanut Butter, right?

Anonymous said...

Does the two headed shower facilitate masturbation?

Otherwise, I can't see the benefit for you.

General

Anonymous said...

Your call on the cookies!! We're in PA at Tony's. We will be home Wednesday night. Annie