Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Sort of Homecoming

Within the last couple of days I have talked to a couple of my loyal blog readers. And they all seem pretty excited that I will be moving back to Milwaukee. I will be completely moved in as of Saturday, November 8th. I will be honest, I am a little excited about being back in my own place. I have mentioned it before, but it is really weird to be in your house, but none of your stuff is there. A number of people have been trying to convince me to throw a welcome home party. And I am pretty sure that I am going to have one.
Should I have a welcome home party?
Yes, and I will tap the first beer.
Yes, but I am not going to show up.
No, I haven't missed you at all.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about your tenant - where's she going?

Anonymous said...

Natesgiving is at your place this year.

Rickie Davies said...

My tenant is moving out as of November 1st. She is moving to Bayshore, I think.

Natesgiving was cancelled last year, if he wants to throw it at my place he is more than welcome. He knows how to work the grill and oven. And he knows where all the pots and pans are, more importantly he knows where the beer is stored.

Anonymous said...

How about cards earlier that day????

-Bubs