Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vitual Reality Biking

I rarely take requests from people to put stuff about them here on my blog. For one thing this blog is all about me. I mean just read the title. Remember when my loyal readers asked for just pictures of M.K.A.? That didn't work out too well. If my readers want to read about someone else they can just go to that someone else's blog. But I thought that this would spark something of a debate or at least some entertaining comments so I have decided to post it here. The majority of my readers are well aware of my high school buddy, Krum. If you have never met him, you most certainly have hear me discuss him here in the past. Well Krum was the focus of an article on another blog and he asked me to post the link here.


I strongly suggest my loyal readers take a quick read and post your comments about his invention here. Krum is a reader of my blog and I am sure, now that I have his article up he will be checking in to see what people have to say and to see if any orders are also coming his way.

No comments: