Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stu on Stu

This past weekend was the Stu on Stu Tournament. That is a play on words, it is a 2 on 2 backetball tournament that is played at Stu's house. I tried to play last year and that didn't work out too well. I have health issues that prevented me from participating this year or any year to come. It is frustrating but there isn't anything I can do about it. Although I like to show up and make an appearance. I think this was the 8th Stu on Stu. I won the tournament 3 or 4 years ago with Jon the Electrican, so I am in the club. I am a legacy.
This year it came down to two teams. Tree and Kyle, both who have won this tournament and they were the favorites going into the tournament. They were the two tallest guys that played. But they lost to Stu and Joe. From my recollection, this was Stu's second championship, and I believe it is Joe's fourth or fifth. Before I get to the pictures, I would like to call out Tree, who in the past has made many comments about me posting pictures of myself with my shirt off. Please note Tree is shirtless in many of the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new to this. I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It amply accessible and its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back & assist others like it has helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around