Monday, August 24, 2009

3rd Time is a Charm...I Hope

I think I have my basement carpeted for the last time. I would like to extend a huge thank you to Steve Jende for getting me the carpet for free. You remember Steve from Summerfest when we were hanging out with the band all day. As you may know, I have had a lot of issues with my basement carpeting. I dropped a can of paint all over it one time. Then I had a pipe burst while I was living in Minnesota and that ruined the carpet. But I have made one last stab at having carpeting down there. Here are some photos.
Before.

After.I haven't figured out what I am going to do about the foot rest by the chairs. I think I am going to tile them one day. When I have time and energy.Oh I almost forgot, and tonight I am going to see Pearl Jam in Chicago. Thank you Sunny for the hook up. I will get those photos up real soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous Rickie!