Friday, August 21, 2009

Jody's Beer Bong

I spoke with my sister in law, Jody, this past weekend and she asked my why I never posted the video of her attempting to do a beer bong at the 4th of July party. Well here is it.

It is a little hard to see. And it is pretty loud. I would like to point out two things from the video. First, you can hear someone say, "You can do it Jody." That was Pocahontas. Second, someone snapped a picture just as Jody is spitting out the beer. If that person is out there, I would really like a copy of that video. It has been a while since I have had a poll up. There is another video that I have shot of a beer bong attempt which went equally as bad. That was when Tree's cousin, TJ, attempted a 6 beer beer bong. Here it is.

So my question is, which was the more pathetic attempt?


Who had the more pathetic beer bong attempt?
Drunk Jody
TJ
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say for myself, is at least I tried. A little harder than I thought.
Jody