Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Weekend Videos

This is another video of me jumping over Ethan. Jon was giving me hard time because on the first dive, I spread my legs to get over Ethan. This time I kept them together and actually just grazed Ethan's head.

This video goes back to the Brewer Game. Tree's nephew, T.J., was talking pretty tough. He wanted to know what the record was for the most beers in my beer bong. I told him 6 beers in 23 seconds. I realize that that is an nearly unimaginable feat, but it did happen. I did it in Cleveland at the Badger Game two years ago. From what I recall, Joe was there and saw it. I also have a number of other witnesses, Ertmann, Gibby, Shooter, etc. Anyhow T.J. wanted a shot at the title. I told him that he wasn't ready, and I advised him to start off slow with maybe just 3 beers. But no, why would you listen to me. As we were filling up the beer bong, I was in control of the music with my MP3 player. And as a joke I put on a Brittney Spears song, as Tree and I used to play that when we went skiing together and were getting ready in the parking lot. It was just funny to see the looks that we got from people as they passed by. T.J. told me to turn the Brittney off, but then a group of 5 or 6 girls that were passing by stopped and came over by us and started dancing. Then it was O.K. for me to leave Brittney on the radio. So here is T.J.'s attempt at 6 beers. I told him I can't give him more than 2.5 beers. A lot of beer ended up on the ground. Listen to the disappointment coming from the girls when T.J. finally gives up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TJ wasn't giving up when he didn't even try in the first place.

Rickie Davies said...

No argument here.

Anonymous said...

Wussy!