Friday, June 27, 2008

Triathlon

Tomorrow is my triathlon in Elkhart Lake. I am doing this with Tree. It is a fore gone conclusion that I will beat Tree. The race is a 1/4 mile swim, 12 mile bike and 3.1 mile run. What will my time be?
What will my time be?
1 hour
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
You will never beat Tree
Free polls from Pollhost.com
By the way, I am highly disappointed in my friends and blog readers. Or maybe this is just a reflection on myself, but no one has taken me up on my offer to go to Summerfest. My weekend plans now consist of an early night to bed tonight to rest up for my race. Running my triathlon Saturday morning, getting a massage Saturday afternoon and that is all that I have planned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I waiting to hear the results