Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

It took a couple days to get my weekend recap up. But with Preston's baby announcement, things got pushed back. Last Friday I was planning on watching the Brewer Game with my brother, Dan. But he had to work, so I stayed and watched Josh and Abby for a while. Here are Josh and I riding bikes. I was on Abby's bike.This is me and Abby.Josh and I were having races around the driveway.Saturday morning was the kids against the adults game for Ethan's soccer team. It ended up being a 7-7 tie. I wasn't in the game at the end otherwise I would have made sure it didn't end in a tie. Here is Haus back on the pitch. Does the touch ever leave? He appears to be in control.
And look here, Julie can still get it done.
And is that a soccer player or a bird out there?
Good news on the Brewer front for this weekend. It appears that Borky is going to make the trip from Minnesota Saturday morning just to make it to the game. Tailgating will be out of control.


No comments: