Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And The Father Is.......

I am going to let this big question simmer for another day or two before the big reveal. I would like to take exception to the Anonymous person who wrote "Please let this be a joke. No one on this list should be allowed to reproduce." Listen pal, I am on the list. Whomever you are, I am highly offended that you feel I should not be allowed to reproduce. I would love to hear you expand on your opinion and explain how I am unqualified to be a father. Please leave another comment and sign your name so I can really rip you a new one. Coward.

Let me get to my weekend plans. Saturday I am going to the Brewer game. I plan on getting to the parking lot early for some serious tailgating. I am cordially inviting all of my blog readers, except the person who feels that I am unqualified to procreate (that person can stay at home and pound sand), to come and join me. Last year, we didn't even make it into the game because we were having so much fun in the parking lot. Currently I am going with Doug, Liquid and Eric. And I have Tree, Preston, my brother, and his neighbor, Rob (all who do not have a ticket to the game) coming down to join us. So even if you don't have a ticket come on down for a drink. Here is a little preview for the tailgating. This past Friday night, I invited my brother and neighbor Rob to the game. This quickly snowballed into a beer slamming contest. Here is the first beer. Listen to Rob at the end, "Beer everywhere."

And here is the second beer. Despite what neighbor Rob says, I am pretty sure I won both. But I am sure there will be a rematch Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the addition of video to the blog. There was a distinct sound of unconsumed beer hitting the ground. Point: Larusso, I mean, Rickie.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

I will miss you guys this weekend. 1st time I've missed a Brewer/Twins weekend in about 7 years (I think)

teardrops.

Borky

FYI: I will be down 7/4-6th. Summerfest 7/5, save the date.

and last year WAS the best game we never went to...period.

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs,
You can count on more video come this weekend. And you could very well be in a couple of those clips.

Borky,
You will be missed this weekend. I am planning on a couple bottles of Boones. Dial me up when you are in town the weekend of the 4th. I will be riding shotgun for Summerfest on the 5th.