Wednesday, June 04, 2008

When Is Anytime M.K.A.?

Alright M.K.A., I am not sure that you tune in to the blog as often now that you are done with school, but I am sure that Pocahontas and your old man check it out from time to time. Last we spoke, you finished school for the year, moved, and had dinner with your parents. Let's get this little skating challenge over with. I want to have this done before the 4th so that you can pay up on your end of the wager. Again here is the schedule for Skateland. Obviously weekends are the only times that work for me. I would like to get word out, because I think I might be able to get some other blog readers to show up and watch. I will be down in the Milwaukee area every weekend until the 4th. Time to put up or shut up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY!!!!
have a great day

-Sugar Lips

Rickie Davies said...

You too, Sugar Lips.

Anonymous said...

You are correct... I may be in Madtown all summer, but I am still a faithful reader. I will send him a friendly reminder to read your blog.