Monday, June 09, 2008

BIG BIG NEWS

This is huge. Enormous news. Life altering news. It is something I just learned about yesterday before I went to play cards with the boys yesterday afternoon. It appears that their is someone who is very close to this blog who is going to be joining the parenthood club. I guess it is good timing with Fathers Day coming up. But I am going to make my readers wait a bit and guess at who the new father is. Here is the ultrasound picture.If you are like me, I am sure you are finding this hard to get your head around. But yes one of these "men" in the poll is actually going to become a father. Seriously, this is not a joke, one person on this list is soon to be a father.
Who is the new Father to be?
Eric
Justus
Me
Preston
Roman
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh, Vanessa's name is on the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

Please let this be a joke. No one on this list should be allowed to reproduce.

Anonymous said...

Who is vanessa