Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chill On The Hill

Tuesday night there was a celebration for Anna's birthday. 5 Card Stud was playing at "Chill On The Hill" in Bayview. I rode my bike down there and watched the concert with them.
Here is Anna after she blew out the candles because I couldn't find my camera quick enough.
The Stage.The after glow of the sunset.The little league field at Miller Park was all lit up and I stopped to grab a picture.This is the walking bridge at 72nd street over I94.Traffic on I94.Lyric of the Day:
Showed your photograph to some old gray bearded men sitting on a bench outside a general store.
They said yes, she's been here, but their memory wasn't clear.
Was it yesterday. No wait the day before

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great song, Kentucky Rain. The king lives.

Tree