Thursday, August 05, 2010

Shrimp Boil

Here are some photos from the Shrimp Boil. This year, I brought a live lobster to the party. I named him "Pinchy".Here is a shot of the horseshoe tournament. My team got eliminated in the first round in both tournaments.After a while, Butch put Pinchy in with the beer cooler. I don't think Pinchy liked that all to much. He didn't move around too much. But I did ask the guy at Empire Fish where I got Pinchy to get me a real feisty one.This was the first of many shrimp to grace the table. Everything tasted great.And during the shrimp boil, Dom was running his mouth a little bit. He even made the claim that he could beat his old man in a foot race. You can check the video, but I had Al by half a stride.
Lyric of the Day:
I’ll drink your poison if you fill the cup,
You make me crazy, baby, don’t let up,
But if I’m falling I don’t wanna stop,
I’d give up everything to have your love,
I drink your poison if you fill the cup,
I’d drink your tears, don’t you cry, cry, cry, cry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.