Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ho Hum

I really have nothing to report. I have said it a number of times before, but the life of a healthy person is quite boring. Here is my recap of the first couple days of the week.
Monday:
Worked until 5:00 p.m.
Worked out: pushups, situps, bike ride and a run.
Watched the Brewer Game and fell asleep by 10:00 p.m.

Tuesday:
Worked until 5:00 p.m.
Worked out: pushups, situps, bike ride, and a run.
Watched the Brewer Game and fell asleep by 10:00 p.m.

Wednesday:
Worked until 5:00 p.m.
Here is where I switched things up, went grocery shopping
Worked out: pushups, situps, bike ride, and a run.
Switched back and forth between watching the Brewers Game and Rocky then fell asleep by 11:00 p.m.

But things should pick up this week. Friday is the Black Crows concert and Saturday is Phish at Alpine Valley.

Lyric of the Day:
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding.
Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.
Blood in the streets in the town of New Haven.
Blood stains the roofs and the palm trees of Venice.
Blood in my love in the terrible summer.
Bloody red sun of Phantastic L.A.

5 comments:

Bubs said...

Wait until you have a little one. Then it REALLY gets unexciting!

PS: How about making the draft Thursday Sep. 2nd?

Anonymous said...

Good lyric choice.

-The Chooks

PSS. I can't make the draft on Thursday, perhaps Friday, but Saturday is still the best for me.

Rickie Davies said...

I wouldn't hold your breath on me having a little one. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I think I will pass. Thursday I am headed down to the Marcus to scalp KISS tickets. Here is an idea, how about the people in the league get a little more flexible. I would love to hear all of the reasons as to why people can't make the draft at the times they say they can't make it. I have a feeling a lot of them are BS.

Bubs said...

I am available anytime I don't have to work or have another draft. However, I am willing to do 2 drafts in a single day if necessary, ie Sunday (especially if the draft is at Dan's since Bob's house is right down the road).

Rickie Davies said...

COncerning the draft, I haven't heard from everyone. But it doesn't look good. I have yet to decide what I am going to do about it. I am open to any "constructive" ideas.