Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kirk's Band

Saturday night I went to see Kirk's band play at Olympia. I was only there for an hour because I was instructed to get back to my brother's for some more pool volleyball. But here are some pictures from the night.
Aunt LanaHere is the band up on stage. I have to apologize that I don't even know the name of the band.Angela trying to get out of the way of a picture.The Bahr girls, Angela, Vanessa and Rebecca.Enter Kim.Angela, Kirk, Vanessa, Kim, Rebecca and Kyle.And later in the evening I was back for some night time volleyball.Lyric of the day from a song that was performed that night:
Rocky had come equipped with a gun,
To shoot off the legs of his rival,
His rival it seems had broken his dreams,
By stealing the girl of his fancy.
Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil,
But everyone knew her as Nancy.
Now she and her man who called himself Dan,
Were in the next room at the hoedown,
Rocky burst in and grinning a grin,
He said Danny boy this is a showdown,
But Daniel was hot-he drew first and shot,
And Rocky collapsed in the corner.

No comments: