Thursday, August 26, 2010

Death Day / Birthday

Today is significant for two reasons. I guess I will do them in chronological order. August 26th 1997 was the date of the murder at my house. If you want to read the article, here is a link. It is the story on the top of the front page. This is also a file photo of my house. I was too lazy to walk outside and take a picture. The bushes are now gone and replaced with burnt up sod.2 years later on the very same day was the birth of my nephew, Ethan. Happy Birthday "E". That is really all that I have for you today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is also my mom's birthday!

Your godwife-

Rickie Davies said...

Happy Birthday Annie.

Anonymous said...

Rickie, do you know if she (the mother) is in prison?

kristin

Rickie Davies said...

Last I heard, she was in a mental institution.