Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Who is Coming with Me? Dorothy Boyd... Thank You!

I am quietly, or maybe not so quietly putting together a pretty good year of concerts. And as I look to the horizon there are many more to come. Here is a run down.
Friday, August 13th, The Black Crows at The Riverside. I already have VIP seats.

Saturday, August 14th, Phish at Alpine Valley. I am going with my friend, Suzanne.

Tuesday, August 24th, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann (the former drummers for The Grateful Dead) This is a general admission show at The Pabst Theater. I haven't bought a ticket, but will soon. Any takers to come along?

Tuesday, August 31st, Alice Cooper at The Riverside. I plan on trying to scalp a ticket. Any takers to come along?

Thursday, September 2nd, KISS at The Marcus Ampitheater. Again plan on scalping for this show and so far I am also going to this show by myself. This would be the 7th or 8th time I have seen these clowns. But I think Gene and Paul are the only two original members still in the band.

Sunday, September 5th, Slash from Guns and Roses at the Pabst Theater. This is also a general admission show that I am planning on heading to by myself unless you want to come along.

Friday and Saturday, September 17th and 18th, Dave Matthews Band at Wrigley Field. I am headed to this show with Liquid and Myra.

Saturday, September 24th, Jackson Browne at The Riverside. This is another scalping show, I want to go, but I am not paying a lot to get in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll dig the Crowes concert in the small venue. KMart and I saw them at First Ave last fall. Awesome.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Buddy,
Remember them at Summerfest with Jimmy Page. "In The Light!!!"

Anonymous said...

IN THE LIGHT!!!!!!

-borky