Friday, August 06, 2010

Eagle River

Here is the review of my time with the Shermans in Eagle River. I would first like to thank them for allowing me to come along on the trip.
My aunt, Marilyn, with her favorite beverage, Boones Farm.My uncle, Dave, stoking the fire with the same fire poker that was there 3 years ago.Justin caught a 33 inch Musky.Dave with a misdeal in sheepshead. I think that is the first time I have seen that. No points, no trump.Bald Eagle along the banks of the Eagle River.Jessie and Pocahontas.Marilyn, Dave and Rocky.Pocahontas, Katie and Jessie.Group photo at the sandbar.Jessie and Pocahontas drinking and tubing. They had the best bartender possible. I personally swam out to them, with drinks and then pulled myself back to the boat along the tow rope.Not flexing.After a beautiful day on the river, the rain started 5 minutes before we got back to the cabin. Rain don't bother MKA. Pocahontas flexing while skiing.MKA, no hands.MKA.Justin.And a couple sunset pictures to finish off this posting.Lyric of the Day:
Got a wife in Chino, babe, and one in Cherokee,
The first one says she's got my child, but it don't look like me.
I set out runnin' but I take my time.
A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine.
If I get home before daylight,
I just might get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Pocahontus said...

Great pics Rickie! Glad you could join us for a few days.