Thursday, September 16, 2010

Camping Part 4

Here is the trebuchet getting loaded.Bob, Steve and Tim the Hults brothers.One of the barges headed up stream. There weren't nearly as many as barges as there has been in the past. Maybe 7 or 8 all weekend.A barge headed down stream in the middle of the night.Tim came up with the great idea of making a slip and slide. I think next year we will head to a different island for the slip and slide that has a steeper hill. We are also planning on bringing a pump.Here I am headed down the slip and slide.
As I said earlier, do not duplicate our behavior. We eventually put a 1/4 stick of dynamite in the trebuchet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

F.

I missed out on the slip-n-slide... F!

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Although in your case Borky, I would call it the stay still-n-don't move. Come on buddy.