Friday, September 03, 2010

Pretty Close

Somebody got it pretty close. Back in June I discussed the realignment of the Big Ten Conference. I was wrong that Kansas and Missouri didn't join the club. But here are my predictions along with the actual realignment.

Actual Predicted
Ohio State Ohio State
Penn State Penn State
Illinois Illinois
Indiana Indiana
Purdue Purdue
Wisconsin Northwestern
Nebraska

Actual Predicted
Michigan Michigan
Iowa Iowa
Minnesota Minnesota
Michigan State Michigan State
Northwestern Wisconsin
Nebraska Kansas
Missouri

I only got 3 wrong. Not too bad. And if I had done it when it was determined that it would be only 12 teams, I would have been only two off. In looking at it I would have only had Wisconsin and Northwestern flip flopped. Maybe I should be an athletic director.

No comments: