Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fish Quiz Answers

I just thought I would finish up on the Fish Quiz. I am sure a number of people were disappointed that their answers were not considered correct. And maybe in their minds there was a misunderstanding with the naming of each species of fish. Sugar Lips, Julie and Mr. Nevermann of Nevey's Guide Service got all but one correct. Well if you have an issue, you can take it up with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. If you can get them to update their website to reflect your answers, I will grant you your gyro. But see for yourself. Here are the official answers. Issues came up with the pumpkinseed and the bullhead. Also I am still waiting to hear from the gutless turd who is taking shots at me without leaving their name. Show yourself coward.

No comments: