Friday, September 10, 2010

Football Part 2

We had to put together a play. This was Ethan's play that went to Zack. Here are a couple of observations from playing football with my nieces and nephews. #1. Everyone is always open. #2. They all run to the endzone on every play. #3. When they get to the endzone, they stop moving around. They all stand in place with their hands up and the person guarding them standing right next to them. With all of that said, it was still alot of fun. And let me make a correction on an earlier comment. My sister in law, Jody, and brother in law, Tim, did come out and play. As nice as it was to play with them, I still want a shot at each and everyone of my brothers. Thanksgiving will be here sooner than you know. But I have a feeling that they won't play then either.

No comments: