Friday, September 03, 2010

Weekend Plans

Well the weekend is nearly here. Actually it is for me. I took today off of work. So what do I have planned. I am glad I asked.

Last night I was at the KISS concert. I think that is the 6th time I have seen them.
Tonight I have nothing planned. An oil change. I know, exciting stuff.
Saturday is my fantasy football draft at my house. Stop by if you wish. Party starts at 7:00.
Sunday there is are a number of things brewing. Stu is having his fantasy football draft, which I am not a part of, but I like to go to listen to the banter. And Slash from Guns and Roses is playing at the Pabst Theater (Number 3 on my list of venues).
Monday I again have nothing planned. I think there are some college football games on.

And isn't it great to have football back. Last Sunday I did nothing with myself. Now I can say I did nothing but watch football. Seriously, on Sunday's you can watch football from noon until 10:30 p.m. I don't watch pre-game shows. Just like I don't want pre-season football. In fact the only pre-season I have seen, has been highlights on Sportscenter.

And we are in to the month of September. By far my favorite month of the year. It can be in the 80's during the day, but then down in the 50's-60's at night. Perfect sweatshirt weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the KISS show the same as we saw 10 years ago during their "Farewell Tour"? How many times did Paul Stanley say "We love you Milwaukee"

KISS - Gotta love em.

Ahhhh