Tuesday, September 07, 2010

KISS

Yes I was back at KISS again. I ended up going with Tree's older brother, Ed. We had a great time at the show. It wasn't the best concert that I have been to but is was as much fun as I have had any any. I got hooked up with some free tickets. Then of course I had to do some moving around and ended up about 25 rows back from the stage. Ed and I both were able to get flasks inside so the total cost of the concert was $6 each for sodas. Hard to beat. And to think any of my loyal blog readers could have come along for the ride. I guess it depends upon what you think of KISS. If you like them, you will love this, if you hate them, it will be a long week. I of course had my camera with me. I took a lot of pictures and video. So much so that I think I have video of nearly every gimmick that the band does. So I will be having some daily pictures and videos for about a week. Enjoy.Here is Ed having a great time.Here is the drum kit rising.

No comments: