Friday, January 21, 2011

Monsters of the Midway My Butt

Here are my two keys to a Packer victory on Sunday. Keep Devin Hester in check. He needs to average less than 20 yards per return. Win the turnover battle. The Packers will get 2 interceptions from Cutler. Packers win 24 - 9.
Other than the Packer game the only other event on the schedule is going to see Dark Star Orchestra tonight at the Pabst Theater. They are a Grateful Dead cover band. I have heard alot about them, but have never seen them before. Tree's older brother, Ed, is going with me. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Bubs said...

I think the key to victory for the Packers will be outscoring the Bears. (This qualifies me as an ESPN/FOX analyst.)

Anonymous said...

TJ went to the Dark Star Orchestra in Mpls, he said it was awesome.

As for the game...

The only positive thing coming out of this game is that at least one of the Bears/Packers fan bases will have their dreams crushed.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

How can I trump hard hitting analysis like that? Buddy, you are correct.
70% of the time, it works all the time.

Bubs said...

Borky, as long as they've been crushed AFTER the Vikings', it won't seem as bad.