Monday, January 03, 2011

New Years

Well 2011 is here. And with it comes the worst stretch of the year. Nothing but 5 day work weeks as far as the eye can see. Not to mention frosty weather for the same length of time. But on to my New Years celebration. I was in Madison helping Jay. He and Shelly just purchased a duplex and I owed Jay a favor or two for all of the help he gave me when he lived across the street. We put down laminate flooring in the kitchen and tile in the bathroom. We also put new quarter round on all of the baseboards. And finally we installed or almost installed the new shower. Right before gluing in the shower walls, Jay called a time out to discuss it with Shelly. I was out by Jay Thursday and Friday. Friday evening I didn't leave until 9:45. I got home around 11 and went to bed. So I think I slept through the turning over of the New Year. And it didn't bother me in the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should have went to Isla Mujeres with us at the end of January/Beginning of February. 85 degrees and drinking cervesas on the beach for 10 days buddy!

Borky