Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reader of the Year

We have a repeat winner. I always acknowledge my favorite blog reader each year. How do you become my favorite reader? Pretty easy really, just leave comments on my posts. I love comments, especially if they differ from my opinion because it gives me something to talk about. Better yet, leave me a comment asking me a question or a topic for a future post. Help me help you. (Jerry McGuire)
Here are my favorite readers of this past year. Congratulations for plowing through the ramblings of my life this last year. To get a mention you need to have left at least 10 comments. That is less than one a month.
1. Bubs - 59 comments
2. Borky - 46 comments
3. Tree - 20 comments
(By the way a quick tangent on this posting. I just learned yesterday that that Tree and Heather welcomed their son, Logan, into the world just last week. I haven't talked to Tree yet, his brother, Ed, informed me of the happy news. Congratulations Tree!)
4. Annie - 13 comments
5. Julie - 12 comments
6. Liquid - 10 comments

3 comments:

Bubs said...

Being unemployed has its benefits!

Anonymous said...

Here is to a great start to 2011.

Roman

Anonymous said...

some year I will remember my password to actually have my name on here other than anonymous. I think I said that last year as well.

-borky