Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Double Birthday

Today is May 24th and my older brother, Dan's, birthday. But in a way it is my birthday too. Because back in college Dan gave me his ID. I went from being 19 to 24. I used that ID everywhere and never had a problem. That was until one night in Oconomowoc of all places. I don't recall everyone who was there, but I know Dan was there and so was Steve Nevermann. The bouncer said it wasn't me on the ID and he called the cops. While we were waiting for the cops to come, Steve came over by me and I told him to meet me at McDonalds in 20 minutes. Steve walked away and I bolted for the door. That fat bouncer didn't have a chance of catching me. We were maybe a mile from McDonalds and I bet I made it there in 6 minutes. But anyhow, I was Dan for almost 2 years and because of that I will never forget his birthday. So how about a picture of the birthday boy on the happiest day of his life. That is Dan on the left, Jody on the right and if you can believe it, that is me in the middle.

No comments: