Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scott's Bachelor Party

This past Saturday was Jay's young brother, Scott's, bachelor party. Jay got some tickets to the Brewers game and I told him that when they got down to the stadium to give me a call and I would meet up with them. Things started out innocently enough. Here is James with the turkey they were deep frying.But James didn't leave it in the fryer quite long enough and if you look closely it is a little on the rare side. Jay was trying to tell me you couldn't get sick from under cooked turkey. He also mentioned as he was eating some of the bird that the under cooked meat was a little rubbery.Before the Brewer game, most people went on a canoe trip down the Pewaukee River. I decided to take a pass on the canoe trip. Here is Scott with his duct tape shoes because the shoes he started the day out with were completely soaked.We tried to get a team photo shortly before going into the game, but Scott didn't seem to want to participate in the picture. We were taking him away from a game of people throwing cheese curds at him that he was trying to catch in his mouth. And if you look you can see one of Jay's cousin's is hiding under the bus for some reason.Even when we got Scott in the picture, he was still resisting. By the 4th inning of the game, security came rolling through and told us we needed to go into the game. Tim is talking to one security guard on the left side of the picture in the gray shirt and Scott in the blue shirt is talking to the other security guard. Neither of them got very far in trying to let us stay a bit longer.Now this party of the game I feel a little bad about because I pretty much started this thing. When we got to our seats in the 5th inning we saw that Luke was asleep / passed out in his seat. Jay said to me "Luke drove six hours to get to this game and now he is sleeping through it." So as you can see Jay and I started messing with him a little bit. Things quickly escalated. After the Brewers got a hit or made a good play and the crowd would cheer, Jay and I would turn around, and try to get everyone to be quiet because Luke was sleeping. After a home run in the 5th inning we realized that Luke wasn't going to wake up any time soon. It wasn't too long before the entire section was aware that Luke was out cold. And then things got a little out of hand. A lady two rows behind us gave me her lipstick and it was pretty much all over for Luke. Jay and I started painting him up.I don't have alot of experience with applying make up but I think we did a pretty good job. I think I did a little better job and Jay. He did the left side, I did the right.Soon everyone was taking pictures of Luke. And there was quite a bit of commotion going on. In fact between innings the 3rd base umpire was laughing at him.But of course all good things must come to an end. And 50 soon came in to take Luke away. While the cops were getting Luke to his feet, they asked "Is anyone coming with him?" And no one was willing to leave with him, so they hauled him away solo. Luke got a standing ovation on his way out. I wish I had been there when he first looked in the mirror.In hindsight, once we were done painting him up, we really should have woke him up so he wouldn't get kicked out. Next time. Lesson learned. Here was the Sausage Race.Later our group took a picture of us all pretending to be passed out.The Brewers won the game. During the last batter of the game these two guys across the aisle from us had their shirts off and were cheering. And as soon as the last out was made, another guy from their group came up behind them and started slapping their bare flesh. He slapped this guy so hard that he drew blood.Here we are after the game.Of course when you get back to the lot you have to get some juggling torches going. Who needs a field sobriety test?And I thought it would be a nice touch to get the four Kempen brothers together for a photo. I had no idea that there was a full moon Saturday night, let alone two of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buddy - how old are you?

-borky

Anonymous said...

:-) Looks like my kinda party

-borky

Anonymous said...

OMG so funny

what happen to the dude passed out and hauled away?