Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Freeman Party

It is with great pleasure that I announce the date of this year’s Antonio Freeman Party. You are cordially invited to attend. I will be supplying the beer, booze, soda, juice boxes, brats, burgers and buns. If you would like to bring a side dish, it would be appreciated. Mark your calendars, put this invitation on the fridge, cancel the mail, turn out the lights, leave the toilet seat up for the dog and join me, my family and my friends for what promises to be a fun and entertaining day/evening.


Date: Saturday, June 11th 2011


Time: 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (Last year Jody thought the party was on Western Greenland Time Zone)



Games are scheduled to begin around 3:00 p.m.



Dinner will be served shortly after the last round of musical chairs.


Where: My house, 127 N 78th Street, Milwaukee


Please RSVP by Friday June 3rd


Cell Phone: 414-397-1457




Bring your friends, family, whomever, as always your children are encouraged to attend. But please let me know how many will be attending so that I can plan accordingly.


If history has taught us anything, come prepared for rain and temps in the 40s.


And this year will be extra special. After dinner, I have some exciting live entertainment planned. It promises to be an event that you will not want to miss.

1 comment:

Bubs said...

You can count the Klink family in!!!