Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brats and Buns

Monday night I grilled up a package of the greatest brats ever produced, my dad's own pizza brats. But as I had them on the grill it got me to thinking. There are 6 brats in the package but 8 hot dog buns in a package. Is it really that hard to have the same number of brats as buns? Or look at hot dogs, 10 in a package. What kind of a world do we live in where this is taken to be normal?Now obviously I would like to see a college football playoff in place before the 6 brats vs 8 buns is settled. But this is number 2. Although I have already discussed this with my mom, and I have a feeling next year for my birthday I am going to get a couple of packages of pizza brats with 8 brats in each package.

1 comment:

Eric said...

You could just buy a whole lot of each to make it come out even, buddy. It's all marketing and The Man is in charge.