Friday, July 15, 2011

DMB Night 3

And so we get to the last night of the stay in Chicago. Here is the view from out hotel balcony.The Willis TowerThis was after a quick stop at the bathroom and making my way back to the main stage about 20 minutes before DMB took the stage. The place was being dive bombed by flying rats.Dave and Co take the stage. I think the 3 night I was the closest of all three shows.Here is something I have never seen at a DMB show, a guy with no hands taking a picture.
Here was night 3's setlist, and if you go through my previous postings, you will see, not a single song repeated, including the afternoon set of just Dave and Tim.
One Sweet World
Bartender
Say Goodbye
Best of What's Around
Captain
Shotgun
Warehouse
Spaceman
Seek Up
When The World Ends
Rhyme and Reason
Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith Cover)
The Idea of You
Buena
Gravedigger
Can't Stop
Watchtower
Encore:
Some Devil
Sister
Ants Marching
Thank You

Video of Watchtower
Video of Thank You

2 comments:

Bubs said...

What about the part where you get left in Chicago?

Rickie Davies said...

All in good time my friend.