Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DMB Night 1

I was down in Chicago this past weekend for 3 Dave Matthews Band Concerts. Here is night one. We didn't get a very good location for the show. It was a General Admission show. But here was our view of the stage. The General was still pretty happy about things.Here I am with The General, Liquid and Myra.I get asked why I would go to all three shows, aren't they the same? Nope. They didn't repeat any song any night. Here is what you missed out on night one:
Squirm
Big Eyed Fish
Don't Drink The Water
Pantala Naga Pampa
Rapunzel
Write a Song
You Might Die Trying
Out of My Hands (This would have been the best song of the night, but everyone was talking over it.)
Louisiana Bayou
Funny The Way It Is
Joy Ride
Corn Bread
What Would You Say
Dive In
You and Me
Good Times Bad Times (Zeppelin Cover - best song of the night)
Tripping Billies
Encore:
New Song
Stay or Leave
Jimi Thing
Shake Me Like a Monkey
Stay

And here is some Tripping Billies video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so a Led Zep cover was the best song of the night? No DMB songs were the best? What gives buddy?

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

I have heard all of those DMB songs in concert before. I have never heard that Zep song live before. What Cracker doesn't do covers?