Friday, July 22, 2011

Twins and U2

Well suckers, have fun this weekend. I am headed up to the land of no beer. Minnesota. Friday night I am going to the Twins game with Borky (Pop Up Video). We don't have tickets yet. But from a look at the standings, I doubt we will be shut out of tickets. And Saturday night I am going to Gopher Stadium to see U2 with my friend, K.O. I am excited, but cautious. The last time I saw U2 in Minnesota they played Vertigo twice. Message to Bono, "You have a rather large catalog of songs, How about playing One Tree Hill, Mothers of the Disappeared or Electric Co instead of Vertigo again?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buddy I told you I secured tix on Weds buddy, come on buddy! Don't make me look bad buddy :-)

borky

Bubs said...

one tree hill, one of my favs

Anonymous said...

How did the Minneapolis tour go this past weekend?

Roman