Thursday, July 21, 2011

Next Gyro Contest

I was on the East Side this weekend. And as always, if I am in the area I stop at Oakland Gyros. I would say the food is so good there, but to be honest I have never had anything there other than a gyro. If you are a loyal blog reader, you know that from time to time I have contests on my blog and the prize is almost always an Oakland Gyro with an extra pita and lare rootbeer. As I was feeding my face with my gyro, I couldn't believe that of all the gyro contests I have had, at least 10, to my recollection, no one other than Julie has cashed in on there gyro. Since no one really claims there prize for the Oakland Gyro, I thought I would throw in another contest. What difference does it make, no one will claim the prize anyhow. So here is today's contest, and the first person to answer will win an Oakland Gyro with an extra pita and lare rootbeer, What color is my black truck? Here is a picture to help you figure it out.

No comments: