Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twins Game

I was in Minnesota this past weekend. Friday night I went to the Twins baseball game with Borky, Schoen and KMart. Here is Schoen, Borky and Liz.I got to the ball park and got a picture with the Kriby Puckett statue.Here is the view from our seats. It really is a beautiful ball park. Although I didn't see the retractable roof. There might be a couple cold games here and there. It kind of makes those of us in Milwaukee look like wusses. But I would rather be a warm wuss than a cold tough guy.We weren't in our seats very long. I think it was only an inning or two. We spent the rest of the game at the Captains deck which is a bar that overlooks the field from the left field corner. Here I am with Borky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Kirby was a bit chubby, but that statue doesn't look very flattering. Did you see the Harmon Killebrew statue?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Isn't schoen, nice in German?
Tree