Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July

The 4th is always one of my favorite holidays, in fact I will go far as to say that it is my favorite. Every year my aunt and uncle throw a party and it is always the best party of the year. Check out the pictures.

Here is my uncle Dave, cutting up the waves.


Not a real big surprise. Here I am cleaning up playing sheepshead.


Here I am chasing down my nephew, Nicholas, during what turned out to be a 20 kids versus 1 Uncle Rickie water balloon fight. My favorite part of this was, my nephew, Ethan, had this big smile on his face as he was walking up to me with a water balloon. I put my arms out and said "Go ahead, take your best shot." He threw it at me, and I caught it and began chasing after him. His face when from being so happy to looking like Frankenstein was chasing him. Then when I caught him and broke it over his head, he just started crying. Then I continued to chase him to get a picture of him crying. Unfortunately that picture did turn out.
Here I am ripping Nicholas' shirt because he is a little punk. Just kidding.
Your chief pyrotechnic engineer on the job.

No comments: