Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Half Day at Work

It is nice to have a half day at work every once in a while. With the Brewers having a day game I decided to go. I went with my friend, Chris, who I unfortunately don't get to hang out with much anymore since he lives so far away. Well the Brewers lost, which sort of sucked. But a bad day watching the Brewers is better than a good day at work. My mom had called me just as we were walking into the game to tell me that we were having dinner at my sister's since my great aunt Harriet was going to be in town for the evening. Well, it was a hot day at the baseball game. And the first beer actually tasted pretty good. Then the Mike's Hard Lemonade after that tasted even better. The game finished and Chris didn't want to deal with the traffic so we went down to Leff's Luckytown. I have haven't been down there in a long long time. Your first Miller Product is free with a ticket stub. Chris and I grabbed a couple more beers and some food. By the time I left the bar I was ready to either keep going or go right to sleep. Well I had to be to my sister's by 6:00 for dinner. I made it by 6:30. I wasn't too hungry, so I ended up spending most of the evening with my nieces and nephews. I taught them how to play Ghost in the Graveyard. As you might know, it was fairly hot out tonight. Running around with those kids is quite a work out. I ran a mile and a half on the treadmill last night, and I think I was sweating just as much tonight chasing those kids around. Here are some pictures from tonight. Jodi, I didn't call you because I assumed that my mom did. This wasn't my program, so if you are mad that their aren't any pictures of you kids here, it is not my fault.

Is this the kids counting for ghost in the graveyard or a scene from the Blair Witch Project? You decide. Pickle, Crusher and Auggi.

Me and Crusher. Can you tell how tired I am?

Auggi's Dragon Face.

Lindsey's Dragon Face.

Pickle's Dragon Face.Crusher's Dragon Face.Erin's Dragon Face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw Ethan tonight and all he could talk about was playing games with you....what an uncle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»