Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Well it was a pretty good weekend for me. Thursday after work I headed to Madison. I had dinner with Joe, the Dish, Diane, The General and Topher at the Great Dane. Everything was going great until Topher spit up about 3 ounces of formula down Diane's shirt. But to Diane's credit she handled it like a champ, way better than I would have. In fact she just laughed it off. Diane you are going to make a wonderful mother. The General, I am still not convinced of your parenting skills. I stayed at the Stegall residence Thursday night. First thing Friday morning, I headed up to Minnesota. I signed my lease on a town house in Woodbury, Minnesota. Then I had lunch with one Paul Krumrich. Krum had to leave after lunch so I pretty much just hung out at Krum's place the remainder of the day. Saturday morning, Russ and I got in a run around Lake Nakomis. Then we went to breakfast with Eric. The three of us then headed out to the Church for Todd and Margaret's wedding. After the wedding we went to a BBQ for Mick. That was mellow but fun. It was great to see Josh and his family. Josh has 4 girls and a boy. All absolutely adorable. Then Russ, Eric and I headed to the reception. That is pretty much the run down of the weekend. Here are the pictures that go with.

Me with Topher.

Doug and Lisa.Me, Brian and Borky's Thumb.

Russ, Ryan and Heidi.

Lisa, Andrea, Borky, Doug and I.

Todd and Margaret.
1 of the literally 40 pictures of the fireworks that I took.

Borky with the "Why do you have to take a picture of me?" look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally getting me on your blog! I know I had to harass you to do it but it was worth it!
Fun wedding.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»