Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pearl Jam and Petty

Last night was Pearl Jam and Tom Petty. I went to Borky. One of the better shows I have been too. I really can't say anything more than it was just a great show. Check out the pictures.

This is Dave Mason. We caught him before Pearl Jam. His big song is "We Just Disagree". And he was in Traffic.


This is a band call Band X. They were playing at Jo Jo's Martini Lounge. Borky and I stopped in here after Dave Mason and before Pearl Jam. They started out good, playing old 80's rock, that is when I got this picture, while they were playing "Looks to Kill". But then they started play a bunch of rap garbage.

I like this picture, it was taken during "Even Flow" you can see Eddie off to the right, this is when he took a smoke break during the song and drank some wine.
Eddie out singing with Petty.

No comments: