Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Update

This past weekend I went to a bachelor party for my friend, Todd Planting. I met Todd through Borky. We went rafting down the Apple River. All I really want to comment on the bachelor party with, is that it was a lot of fun and I saw some really cool stuff. Apple River is about 5 hours away. And a half an hour north of Hudson. I knew I didn't want to spend all day Sunday driving. I ended up waking up early 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning and started driving home. This worked out great since I was finally back home by 10 in the morning. I had the whole day ahead of me. My brother had a World Cup party. So it was nice to get together with all of my brothers, my sister and their respective families. Pictures to follow.
Ethan underwater

Nick in mid air.


Like father like son, Haus in mid air. Look at that tight tuck on the cannonball.
Jared with a cannonball.
Check out the stud with the sunglass, the patching sun burn on the shoulder juggling in the water.
Josh in a one piece. He has his father's spare tire around the middle.
9 punks ready to go swimming.
Lindsey airborne.
Zack airborne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures Uncle Rickie. Thanks for always bringing your camera. We enjoy seeing ourselves on th ecomputer. Lindsey, Jared and Erin