Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mid Weekend Update

It has been a busy fun fun weekend for me so far. Friday night, my old roommate, Andy was back in town, well back in the state. Andy, his wife Julie, and their new baby boy, the Devil Child, Brady, were back in Wisconsin. Andy's parents through a party up in Green Bay. I went up their with Michel. Nate would have gone, but he just had knee surgery so, Nate was couch bound. Andy's family is alot of fun to be around. Saturday, my great Aunt Harriet was back in town and my parent through a little picnic. So the family got together for that. It was incredibly hot, so I am still perplexed why my brother, Dan, was so upset when he went after me after I popped a water balloon on him. I am still trying to understand why it is that when I bring water balloons to a party and I give the balloons to the kids, they only throw them at me. But again that was the case. After my parent's house we all went over to my sister-in-law, Julie's, house. They have a nice pool, so the family was all over there for the remainder of the day/evening enjoying the pool. A rather relaxing day. Today I have a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. And then later this evening, Andy is going to be down in Milwaukee. We are going to meet up over by Nate and I am going to give Andy a lesson in ping pong. The wagger is loser buys Oakland Gyros. I am pretty excited. I think I will also be ordering a breaded mushrooms. Oh and I almost forgot. The Bastille days run went pretty well for me. I finished in 27:57. My goal was 29 minutes so I am happy about that. But I think I could have done better. It is just that the last 1/2 mile I felt like I was dragging a dead body behind me. Next year I will shave a minute off of that time. I would like to that the 10 people who voted in my pole, even the person who didn't think I finish. Here are some pictures for the weekend so far.

Nate on the couch. Never seen that before.

The proud father, Andy, and Brady.


Here was my favorite part of the night, Andy retelling the story of him getting so drunk that his dad had to carry him out of the cab and into the house. Mind you Andy was 32 years old when this story took place. An absolute classic story. If you ever run into Andy make him tell you the story.


Michel with Brady. Putt with Brady. Can you believe they let Putt hold Brady but not me? That is alright, I am getting my Heisman picture with Brady today.
Mom and Brady.
Tami, Michel and Julie.
Me and Julie. Sign of the Devil. As you may have read from previous blog entries, Brady was born 12:01 on 6-6-06. Keep a close eye on this kid. Villa, I hope you like the shirt, it is yours.
And because this hasn't been enough pictures, here are more from Saturday. Abbigail on the tire swing.
Sarah on the tire swing. At one point in the day, the kids were lined up 5 deep waiting for tire swing rides. I got a full workout of under duckys, atomic drops, twisters, and super brakes.
Here are the kids screaming in the sprinkler.
The Nirvana Nevermind cover or Ethan?
Haus with a flip.
Zack catching some air.
Ethan doing a flip. He gets some nice tight rotation.
And because my female readers just can seem to get enough of me. Here I am showing a preview of what your tickets to the gun show will get you.

No comments: