Monday, July 17, 2006

Rest of the Update

Here is the remainder of my weekend. I had a family reunion Sunday for my mom's side of the family. It used to be a reunion that would bring in over 100 relatives. This year we were under 25. It is unfortunate. I always enjoy going because it is on a nice small lake with a great beach. Here are some photos.

It was my god son, Josh's birthday. Here he is before blowing out the candles.
And here he is crying because I smeared frosting from his cake all over him. I thought it was funny. But there were many in attendance who did not. Come on, look at the kid, he is covered in frosting. It is funny.
And because I have been getting so many requests for me to post more pictures with my shirt off, here goes. Down at the lake I had a couple poses jumping into the lake.
Then I had the great idea to jump over my nephews. Here I am going over Ethan. No children were injuried in the photographing of these images. Even though my sister in law, Julie was worried.
And in this one Nick aborted at the last second, but as you can see by the altitude I attained that I would have easily cleared him. I must be 6 feet up in the air.
Today I had lunch with Roman, Nate, Julie, Andy and Brady. Here is the Heisman picture I have been promising. I am headed up to Minnesota this weekend, I am plan on stopping by Stegall, so look for another Heisman picture with Topher.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you pick on somebody your own size?

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! I hope that bump on your head is gone.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»