Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More Nicknames

I would like to thank the 13 people who voted for the male nicknames. I am hoping to get a couple more people to vote on the female nicknames, but I am doubting it. I know how difficult it can be to click on which name is your favorite. By popular demand, I have been asked to add a poll for my female friends and who has the best nickname. So here goes. I appologize in advance if I missed someone. Fogel sorry I left you off the last poll.

Which of my female friends has the best nickname?
Jody “Sugar Lips” Rosenthal
Liz “LID” Peters
Trish “The Dish” Bishop
Kristi “Keeks” Orton
Vanessa “Pookie” Bahr
Michelle “Pretzel” Anderson
Jen “Diane” Stegall
Myra “Wang Downtown” Wang
Kristin “K.O.” Ondracek
Liz “Borky” Bortke
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»