Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rusted Root

My orginal plan was to take it easy last night. I had just finished off 4 great concerts, and to be honest, I did my fair share of drinking at each show. But when I woke up yesterday morning, I felt surprisingly well, in fact I had to work a half day yesterday and I was even in early. My sister in law, Julie, was going to with her husband, and they were going to meet some friends down there. I said that I would be more than happy to go along with them. I guess rather than a long story about the evening I will just show you the pictures.

Julie had mentioned to me that Marty is on the verge of popping the question. She told me about 2 minutes before this picture to ask Marty about it, but to wait until he had a couple more drinks in him. So right after she tells me this, Julie goes up and asks Marty about popping the question. Weird. Then when Jerri comes back from the bathroom, Marty says "Fine, I will ask her now." My only input was that I would like to require myself to be at the bachelor party.

Here are Mandy, Mark, Becky and Jon. I went to high school with Mandy and Jon. So Wachendorf, I hope you came and checked out the web site.

My friends, Rob and Melissa. Sticking with the engagement theme, they just got engaged Friday night at Crawdaddy's. My favorite place to eat. I have said a number of times that I would go there with Hilter and Stalin because I think the food is that good. Joe Magnusson, the bachelor party is in Cleveland. I can not wait.


I would like to show you the progression of my seating arrangements at the Rusted Root concert. By the end of the show, I was pretty close to the stage.



I have to admit, during the concert I took quite a few pictures, at one point I heard I guy a couple rows behind me yell "Don't you have enough pictures already?" Nope.

These are my new friends, Monica and Heather. Over the course of the evening, for some reason I was compelled to keep asking girls that I met how old they thought I was. The overwhelming answer was mid 20's. It is nice to know that apparently I can still pull off that age. Unfortunately most of the girls that I did talk to were also only in their very early 20's. So I guess you may have to take into account the sourse. Anyhow back to Monica and Heather, to very nice girls that I met. I love Summerfest.

No comments: