Monday, February 05, 2007

14 Days and Justus is a Dead Beat

It is 14 days until I will be in Cancun Mexico. The current difference in temperature between Minnesota and Cancun is 84 degrees. Minnesota is -2 and Cancun is 82. I don't think that I really need to say it, but I will anyhow. This weather is only getting me all the more anxious for the trip.

I will say this for the Super Bowl. It was entertaining. Not particularly a well played game. I was happy that the Colts won. I didn't want to see the Bears win. The party wasn't quite as well attended as I had hoped. It was Brown, his wife, Dorene and Kaker. But I am not going to complain. I know the last couple of times I have tried to get people together it hasn't worked out all that well. But as long as I get a good turnout for the Freeman party I will be happy. Here is my party in full swing.

No comments: