Monday, February 12, 2007

Ms. Anonymous

I have been asked by a couple of my faithful blog readers who don't believe that you exist to request of you a picture that I can post on the blog. You can send it to my home email address which is: mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com

And just to prove that my readers want to get a look at you, here is a poll to justify this request.

Do you want to see a picture of Ms. Anonymous?
Yes, we don't believe she exists
No, it will only make me jealous.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet your bubble bath buns I exist. You doubt me b/c I said you are good looking?
Music tip--trampled by turtles at First Ave, Friday night, a great blue grass band filled with young bucks who play guitar like no bodies biznet, at a location you must go to if you live in this state...if even for only 3 more months-- bummer by the way--And the whole reason I am hestitant to go any further. I'm not interested in a fling for 3 months, I have to be honest. And I don't care if your other blog readers don't believe in this reader. You should. I said you are good looking--now roll with it or I will take it back.
Over and Out
A

Anonymous said...

Hey Rickie, I know this is new to you, but maybe you should ask her OUT!

Rickie Davies said...

Sorry I will not be making it to First Ave this week. I am headed back down to Milwaukee and then Mexico. And I am not asking Ms. Anonymous out until I get a picture. But it sounds like that isn't going to happen. Not only that, but she isn't interested in seeing me for just 3, well now 2.5 months.