Friday, February 16, 2007

3 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

Well kids it has been fun doing the count down to Mexico with you, but unfortunately it is going to have stop at just 3 days. I am headed back home to Milwaukee today. And I doubt that I will have much internet access the remainder of the weekend. I will also be on a much needed vacation for the next 9 or 10 days. If you are a loyal reader don't bother coming back until Feb 27th of 28th.

My weekend plans aren't much more than beating Nate in ping pong tonight. Saturday, I am hanging out with my brother, Jon's inlaws. Tony is back in town, and I will most likely get some sheepshead in Saturday night. Sunday there isn't much planned other than waiting for Monday morning and meeting Chris, Rebecca and Vanessa for Mexico. So I hope all of you suckers enjoy the crappy weather next week, while I will be laying on the beach in 85 degree weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Ricky! Make sure you lube up in some spf 50 and whatever else kind o lube you're into

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday before cards.