Thursday, February 01, 2007

17 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

Here he is. This is the deadbeat. So if you happen to see him, say "Hey Justus! You deadbeat. You owe Rickie money. Get on it."

Now on to bigger and better things. I would like to expand on a comment made on my last posting. A defeated gentleman by the name of Ben There, wasn't too impressed on my take regarding my silverware. He even went so far as to inquire if I was going to post a picture of my forks today. Well Ben, not quite. Yesterday was washing the dishes. Today we are doing laundry. Check out this pile. The good thing is that this pile of clothes is actually clean. My washing machine is no more than 10 feet from my bedroom. And since my washing machine gets maxed out at 3 pair of pants, I do one or two loads a day. But I just hate folding and putting away clothes so they all end up on the floor. But since I am having people over for the Super Bowl, I had better start cleaning the place.

This weekend as the weather dips into the single and negative digits I will be in Wausau, WI at Granite Peak skiing. Just another one of my many great ideas. I hope to get some more exciting pictures than silverware and laundry so that readers like Ben will have no reason to complain. Hey Ben, what is your middle name? Dover?

No comments: